I took some more photos of the racehome today as I realised most of the photos on the site were from when it wasn’t complete. There’s still a few jobs outstanding – but it’s a project that will never be finished.
A question was asked on the husky club bulletin board about fitting roof vents, so it prompted me to write the first page about how we converted our van into a high spec race home. The first page is about the glues we used and notes about caravan adhesive and caravan sealant. They are a blend of advice I got from professional builders, the self build motorhome website and stuff I learned.